Sept. 30, 2014 |
83° Light Rain
See complete forecast
By Cory Smith
July 9, 2010
Comment on this
Kids in Topeka are running a lemonade stand in hopes of raising enough money to help pay for medical expenses for their dog. So far, the children have raised more than $105.
Copy and paste the link:
Use the comment form below to begin a discussion about this content.
Commenting has been disabled for this item.
URL Paste this into an e-mail or IM
Embed Paste this into your blog or website
July 9, 2010
Vandals targeting Eudora residents July 9, 2010
Accident closes U.S. 40 Friday afternoon July 9, 2010
Crews work to clear train debris July 9, 2010
Widow testifies in Cat Tracker bus trial July 9, 2010
Pilot hospitalized following plane crash July 9, 2010
Fewer custodians sharing more work July 9, 2010
Family pleads for return of stolen bike July 9, 2010
Lemonade stand helping save dog July 9, 2010
Overnight weather for July 10, 2010 July 9, 2010
Wave the Wheat swim meet this weekend July 9, 2010
Eudora stadium nearing completion July 9, 2010
Jayhawker Signature Taco Dish, $7.95-$9.95
· All Jayhawker specials are prepared from fresh ingredients ...
Henry T's Bar & Grill
Buffalo Philly With One Side
· Our menu is almost entirely gluten-free!
Bird Dog Bar
1/2 Price Burgers
· All Bird Dog burgers are NatureSource hormone-free, all-natural ...
· All-Day St. Louis Ribs: Full Order $11.99, 1/2 ...
Wheat State Pizza
2 Medium Pizzas 2 Toppings Each
· Everyday Special: 10" 1-topping pizza and drink OR ...
Famous Dave's Bar-B-Que
· $5 off a Feast for Two or $10 ...