See complete forecast
By Janet Reid
January 13, 2010
Comment on this
The roof of the T.J. Maxx store in south Lawrence caught fire Wednesday afternoon. The cause of the fire was determined to be a heating unit on the roof of the building.
Copy and paste the link:
Use the comment form below to begin a discussion about this content.
Commenting has been disabled for this item.
URL Paste this into an e-mail or IM
Embed Paste this into your blog or website
January 14, 2010
Residents seek status of relatives in Haiti January 13, 2010
KU professor laments Haiti's loss January 13, 2010
T.J. Maxx roof catches fire January 13, 2010
Eudora names new fire chief January 13, 2010
School district facing budget woes January 13, 2010
City considering attracting retirees January 13, 2010
Final bridge supports blasted January 13, 2010
Children take hands-on approach to food January 13, 2010
Overnight weather for January 13, 2010 January 13, 2010
Sharp-shooting Jayhawks overcome 'Huskers January 13, 2010
Texas tackles Iowa State January 13, 2010
KU women look to move forward January 13, 2010
Jayhawker Signature Pasta, $7.95-$9.95
· All Jayhawker specials are prepared from fresh ingredients ...
Henry T's Bar & Grill
$0.55 Bites and $0.60 Wings
· $0.55 Bites and $0.60 Wings Enjoy All Day! ...
Bird Dog Bar
Chef's Choice, $8.95-$12.95
· All Bird Dog specials are prepared from fresh ...