See complete forecast
By Phil Cauthon
January 7, 2010
Comment on this
Former Jayhawk basketball player Scot Pollard talks about moving back to Lawrence after retiring from the NBA, how the town has changed in the last 10 years and his conspiracy theory about the South Lawrence Trafficway.
Copy and paste the link:
Use the comment form below to begin a discussion about this content.
Commenting has been disabled for this item.
URL Paste this into an e-mail or IM
Embed Paste this into your blog or website
January 5, 2010
Pollard on Lawrence January 7, 2010
Pollard on future career plans January 7, 2010
Pollard on Twitter January 7, 2010
Pollard on his haters January 7, 2010
Pollard on his haters, part 2 January 7, 2010
Pollard on Tiger Woods January 7, 2010
Pollard on the 2010 Jayhawks January 7, 2010
Mi Ranchito Cocina Cantina Mexicana
La Costa Chimichanga
· Succulent grilled shrimp, pico de gallo, Monterey Jack ...
Jayhawker Signature Pasta, $7.95-$9.95
· All Jayhawker specials are prepared from fresh ingredients ...
Henry T's Bar & Grill
$0.50 Bites and $0.55 Wings
· $0.50 Bites and $0.55 Wings Enjoy All Day! ...
Six Mile Chop House
Turkey Pita Club
· House shaved smoked turkey, wrapped in pita bread ...
Turkey Melt or Rex Mex Salad
· Includes a drink. Turkey melt is on whole ...
Bird Dog Bar
Chef's Choice $8.95 - $12.95
· All Bird Dog specials are prepared from fresh ...