Historic sign stolen from Lawrence Amtrak station

By Cory Smith · August 26, 2010 · Comment on this

The neon sign was first put on the building in 1955, but a few weeks ago it disappeared.

Related story

Comments

Use the comment form below to begin a discussion about this content.

Commenting has been disabled for this item.

Share this video
E-mail to a friend

URL Paste this into an e-mail or IM