68° Light Rain
See complete forecast
By Richard Gwin
August 10, 2010
Comment on this
Diana Rhodes and Liz Campbell, two women who both worked at the McDonalds on 23rd Street, talk about the 40-year-old restaurant that is being demolished and replaced with a new building.
Copy and paste the link:
I remember going to this place the day it opened , i was 10 years old. A burger was .19 cents if i remember right. tax was .2 cents. Now a burger is 1.00 and tax is .10 cents If the state has its way , tax will be .60 on a dollar soon. and .25 cents more tax for a pop for the fat tax, yippy kiyea MF we are on the road to comunistic ways...tax tax tax tax tax tax taxt taxt tax tax tax tax tax tax tax tax let the sheep graze.
Commenting has been disabled for this item.
URL Paste this into an e-mail or IM
Embed Paste this into your blog or website
Six Mile Chop House
Turkey Pita Club
· House shaved smoked turkey, wrapped in pita bread ...
Henry T's Bar & Grill
$0.50 Bites and $0.55 Wings
· $0.50 Bites and $0.55 Wings Enjoy All Day! ...
Turkey Melt or Rex Mex Salad
· Includes a drink. Turkey melt is on whole ...
$5.99 Burger Baskets, $11.99 Ribs and Smoked Chicken
· Burger Baskets $5.99 Choice of one Homemade Side. ...
Bird Dog Bar
Chef's Choice $8.95 - $12.95
· All Bird Dog specials are prepared from fresh ...
Jayhawker Signature Pasta, $7.95-$9.95
· All Jayhawker specials are prepared from fresh ingredients ...
Mi Ranchito Cocina Cantina Mexicana
La Costa Chimichanga
· Succulent grilled shrimp, pico de gallo, Monterey Jack ...