Advertisement

Couple survives carbon monoxide scare

By Theresa Freed · August 8, 2010 · Comment on this

A Tonganoxie couple discovered the hard way they had a carbon monoxide leak in their home. After getting sick and feeling the effects, they were treated at an area hospital. The couple have since installed several detectors in their home.

Related story

Comments

Use the comment form below to begin a discussion about this content.

Commenting has been disabled for this item.

Share this video
E-mail to a friend

URL Paste this into an e-mail or IM