86° Fair with Haze
See complete forecast
By Mark Boyle
April 7, 2010
Comment on this
The Kansas Department of Transportation has posted a YouTube video lobbying for support for increased taxes. The extra funds would be used for road maintenance.
Copy and paste the link:
Use the comment form below to begin a discussion about this content.
Commenting has been disabled for this item.
URL Paste this into an e-mail or IM
Embed Paste this into your blog or website
April 7, 2010
Tongie teen files lawsuit April 7, 2010
Parents react to sharing principal April 7, 2010
K-9 unit used in downtown car stop April 7, 2010
Transit bus gets stuck in ditch April 7, 2010
Underage drinking target of discussion April 7, 2010
KDOT uses YouTube for tax lobbying April 7, 2010
Overnight weather for April 7, 2010 April 7, 2010
Xavier Henry headed to NBA April 7, 2010
Kansas baseball creeps by Creighton April 7, 2010
Avocado Burger or a Crown Cobb Salad
· The Avocado Burger is our homemade burger patty ...
Jayhawker Signature Salad $7.95-$9.95
· All Jayhawker specials are prepared from fresh ingredients ...
Henry T's Bar & Grill
2-for-1 Charbroiled Burgers
· 2-for-1 Charbroiled Burgers Kobe, chicken, turkey, pork tenderloin ...
Bird Dog Bar
Chef's Choice $8.95-$12.95
· All Bird Dog specials are prepared from fresh ...
Six Mile Chop House
Turkey Bacon Avocado Wrap
· House shaved smoked turkey breast, avocado, bacon, baby ...