See complete forecast
By Gregory Postel
November 20, 2009
Comment on this
Mild and sunny conditions stick around for the afternoon before clear skies allow the 9 p.m. temperature to drop to 44 degrees, leaving us with a chilly overnight.
Copy and paste the link:
Use the comment form below to begin a discussion about this content.
Commenting has been disabled for this item.
URL Paste this into an e-mail or IM
Embed Paste this into your blog or website
Henry T's Bar & Grill
Buffalo Chicken Strip Club with One Side
· Most of our menu items can be prepared ...
Avocado Burger or a Cindy Self Salad
· Our Avocado Burger is on a homemade burger ...
Six Mile Chop House
Chicken Salad Pita
· Roasted chicken in a creamy dill dressing with ...
$7.95 - $9.95 Jayhawk Signature Taco Dish
· All Jayhawker specials are prepared from fresh ingredients ...
Bird Dog Bar
1/2 Price Burger
· All Bird Dog burgers are Certified Angus Beef® ...
$6.99 - $11.99 Slab-o-palooza
· Slab-o-palooza Full Slab St. Louis ala carte $11.99 ...
Mi Ranchito Cocina Cantina Mexicana
· Grilled marinated steak and chicken fajita with onions, ...