KU graduate student in critical but stable condition after chemical contamination

By Jesse Fray · November 5, 2009 · Comment on this

A Kansas University graduate student was hospitalized with life-threatening injuries Thursday after accidentally ingesting a toxic chemical while working in a university lab, KU officials said.

Related story


Use the comment form below to begin a discussion about this content.

Commenting has been disabled for this item.

Share this video
E-mail to a friend

URL Paste this into an e-mail or IM