See complete forecast
By Jesse Newell & Tom Keegan
February 23, 2009
Comment on this
KUSports.com online editor Jesse Newell & Journal-World sports editor Tom Keegan take a look at what to expect from the Jayhawk men's basketball team's road game against Oklahoma.
Copy and paste the link:
Use the comment form below to begin a discussion about this content.
Commenting has been disabled for this item.
URL Paste this into an e-mail or IM
Embed Paste this into your blog or website
Jayhawker Signature Seafood Plate, $7.95-$9.95.
· All Jayhawker specials are prepared from fresh ingredients ...
· Bigg's Barbeque Western Burger $8.99 Twin quarter pound ...
Bird Dog Bar
Chef's Choice, $8.95-$12.95
· All Bird Dog specials are prepared from fresh ...
Henry T's Bar & Grill
Four Crispy Beef or Chicken Tacos with Mexican Rice
· Most of our menu items can be prepared ...
Mi Ranchito Cocina Cantina Mexicana
Shrimp & Crab Enchiladas
· Delicious shrimp and crab cream cheese filling wrapped ...
Six Mile Chop House
Lobster Po' Boy
· Hoagie roll piled high with fresh lobster, lettuce, ...
Philly or Black & Blue Steak Salad
· The Philly is your choice of either beef ...