Advertisement

Duct system cited for Monday night fire

By George Diepenbrock · December 4, 2009 · Comment on this

A fire Monday night at an east Lawrence vehicle detailing shop was an accident because of an improperly installed flue duct system for a heated power washer, a Lawrence-Douglas County Fire Medical spokeswoman said Thursday.

Related story

Comments

Use the comment form below to begin a discussion about this content.

Commenting has been disabled for this item.

Share this video
E-mail to a friend

URL Paste this into an e-mail or IM