Victim in Jaeger trial discusses the past, looks to future

By Cody Howard · August 14, 2009 · Comment on this

A day after Matthew Jaeger was found guilty of aggravated battery and kidnapping, his ex-girlfriend Francie Biggs talks about what she went through.

Related story

Comments

JJE007 4 years, 8 months ago

Thanks for your strength in bringing this horror to light. Good for you. Bless your heart and your future.

Ronda Miller 4 years, 8 months ago

Ms Biggs, you are an incredible person to have survived this ordeal and to be strong enough at this point to talk about what happened to you.

I hope you will feel good about yourself for the inner strength you have shown all humans by your actions. I hope we will also find out at some point that you have a beautiful family of your own.

You have done much more than so many of us under similar circumstances! God bless!

puddleglum 4 years, 8 months ago

what the hell is with the audio? i can't hear anything and i have my speakers cranked! the freaking ad was super loud. what up?

Alexander Neighbors 4 years, 8 months ago

this should have been the first story posted instead of the other ones about the trial....... That dude was nutz !

Cynthia Schott 4 years, 8 months ago

Ms. Biggs, We have been thinking of you through this trial. You have many people who admire you. The best to you always!

WhiteDog 4 years, 8 months ago

I, too, am in awe of your strength and courage. All the best to you.

somebodynew 4 years, 8 months ago

Ms. Biggs - I am sorry it took this much, but it certainly seems like you are a VERY strong person. I hope the best for you wherever you are or go. Thank you for putting this humanoid (he is not a man) where he belongs. I personally think you were very lucky that night that the LPD found you and even though you have suffered tremendously, keep in mind, that now someone else won't have to go through the same or worse, because you stood strong.

Thank you for speaking out now, and I sincerely wish a healthy, productive life for you.

E-mail to a friend