Advertisement

House catches fire in 2100 block of Tennessee

August 9, 2009 · Comment on this

A house was damaged extensively Saturday morning after it caught fire. The occupants escaped with minor injuries. The cause has been classified as accidental because of improper disposal of smoking material.

Related story

Comments

Use the comment form below to begin a discussion about this content.

Commenting has been disabled for this item.

Share this video
E-mail to a friend

URL Paste this into an e-mail or IM