Advertisement

Man fatally stung while at campground

By Jesse Fray · August 7, 2009 · Comment on this

A 63-year-old man died Thursday after being stung by an insect. The man was camping near Clinton Lake when the incident occurred. While the cause is not yet certain, it is believed the man suffered a severe allergic reaction to the sting.

Related story

Comments

Use the comment form below to begin a discussion about this content.

Commenting has been disabled for this item.

Share this video
E-mail to a friend

URL Paste this into an e-mail or IM