See complete forecast
By Nick Krug
April 15, 2009
Comment on this
The Alferd Packer Memorial String band entertained crowds at the downtown Lawrence post office on Wednesday afternoon.
Copy and paste the link:
This is annoying. Paying taxes is a painful experience for many people. Why do you always have to print their picture?
This is annoying. Paying taxes is a painful experience for many people. Why do you always have to print the band's picture?
I usually file my taxes the first week of February but this year I waited until the last minute to do so. I'm so glad I did. Probably never would have gotten to take part in what has become an annual tradition.Love the band and had a lot of fun. Thanx!!
Commenting has been disabled for this item.
URL Paste this into an e-mail or IM
Embed Paste this into your blog or website
Mi Ranchito Cocina Cantina Mexicana
La Costa Chimichanga
· Succulent grilled shrimp, pico de gallo, Monterey Jack ...
Six Mile Chop House
Turkey Pita Club
· House shaved smoked turkey, wrapped in pita bread ...
Bird Dog Bar
Chef's Choice $8.95 - $12.95
· All Bird Dog specials are prepared from fresh ...
Turkey Melt or Rex Mex Salad
· Includes a drink. Turkey melt is on whole ...
Henry T's Bar & Grill
$0.50 Bites and $0.55 Wings
· $0.50 Bites and $0.55 Wings Enjoy All Day! ...
$5.99 Burger Baskets, $11.99 Ribs and Smoked Chicken
· Burger Baskets $5.99 Choice of one Homemade Side. ...
Jayhawker Signature Pasta, $7.95-$9.95
· All Jayhawker specials are prepared from fresh ingredients ...