Advertisement

Fire causes about $60,000 worth of damage

By Brian Lewis-Jones · April 11, 2009 · Comment on this

At 11:23 a.m. a fire was reported at 2313 Atchison Ave. The occupants discovered the fire when they arrived home. Two dogs were inside the house at the time of the fire. One died of smoke inhalation. The other dog was being treated and was expected to survive.

Comments

Use the comment form below to begin a discussion about this content.

Commenting has been disabled for this item.

Share this video
E-mail to a friend

URL Paste this into an e-mail or IM