See complete forecast
September 20, 2008
Comment on this
Kansas University's Marching Jayhawks led more than 3,000 musicians and performers in the 61st annual Band Day festivities.
Copy and paste the link:
i was there for that and got a lot of video on it and i think that ku and lhs was great. and there was a few other bands i liked that did good too.
Commenting has been disabled for this item.
URL Paste this into an e-mail or IM
Embed Paste this into your blog or website
September 21, 2008
Bands on parade September 21, 2008
KU Band Day brings performers to Mass. St. September 20, 2008
LHS marching band gets new uniforms September 21, 2008
Mi Ranchito Cocina Cantina Mexicana
La Costa Chimichanga
· Succulent grilled shrimp, pico de gallo, Monterey Jack ...
Bird Dog Bar
Chef's Choice $8.95 - $12.95
· All Bird Dog specials are prepared from fresh ...
Six Mile Chop House
Turkey Pita Club
· House shaved smoked turkey, wrapped in pita bread ...
Jayhawker Signature Pasta, $7.95-$9.95
· All Jayhawker specials are prepared from fresh ingredients ...
$5.99 Burger Baskets, $11.99 Ribs and Smoked Chicken
· Burger Baskets $5.99 Choice of one Homemade Side. ...
Henry T's Bar & Grill
$0.50 Bites and $0.55 Wings
· $0.50 Bites and $0.55 Wings Enjoy All Day! ...
Turkey Melt or Rex Mex Salad
· Includes a drink. Turkey melt is on whole ...