See complete forecast
By John Henry
October 25, 2008
Comment on this
Emergency responders inspect the scene of a two-car accident that killed two people Saturday on K-10 west of the highway's intersection with Wakarusa Drive.
Copy and paste the link:
How do you know that's not a WTFD firefighter?
Looks like the firefighter at 01:43 is violating the department's non-smoking agreement.
The Harpool family extends its deepest sympathy to the Eastland family. Dan was a diabetic. We don't know anymore than that at this time. A close friend said that Dan said he wasn't feeling well is the last thing that we know. It is a sad tragic time for all. Dan was normally a responsible person. We would be surprised if alcohol was involved. He had many fine qualities but it doesn't matter -- someone else has died. Again our deepest sympathy and prayers to all affected.
Commenting has been disabled for this item.
URL Paste this into an e-mail or IM
Embed Paste this into your blog or website
Mi Ranchito Cocina Cantina Mexicana
· Grilled marinated steak and chicken fajita with onions, ...
$6.99 - $11.99 Slab-o-palooza
· Slab-o-palooza Full Slab St. Louis ala carte $11.99 ...
Bird Dog Bar
· The Bird Dog Classic Burger is Certified Angus ...
Henry T's Bar & Grill
Blackened Fish Ceasar Salad
· Most of our menu items can be prepared ...
Six Mile Chop House
Chicken Salad Pita
· Roasted chicken in a creamy dill dressing with ...
Avocado Burger or a Cindy Self Salad
· Our Avocado Burger is on a homemade burger ...
$7.95 - $9.95 Jayhawk Signature Taco Dish
· All Jayhawker specials are prepared from fresh ingredients ...