69° Light Rain
See complete forecast
By Nick Nelson
November 3, 2008
Comment on this
There's less sticker shock at the pumps now that the price of a gallon of gasoline has dipped back below $2.
Copy and paste the link:
Gas was $1.87 last week on the other side of the state line. 'Bout time it caught up over here.
It is just kind of eerie though I'm not complaining. Where can I get a 5000 gallon tank and fill it up?
That's ok, I have no problem with things in Kansas being higher than in Missouri...just look at IQ!
Commenting has been disabled for this item.
URL Paste this into an e-mail or IM
Embed Paste this into your blog or website
Jayhawker Signature Seafood Plate, $7.95-$9.95.
· All Jayhawker specials are prepared from fresh ingredients ...
Henry T's Bar & Grill
Open Faces Roast Beef and Mashers
· Most of our menu items can be prepared ...
Mi Ranchito Cocina Cantina Mexicana
Shrimp & Crab Enchiladas
· Delicious shrimp and crab cream cheese filling wrapped ...
Bird Dog Bar
Chef's Choice, $8.95-$12.95
· All Bird Dog specials are prepared from fresh ...
Philly of Black & Blue Steak Salad
· Choose one of these legendary specials! The Philly ...
Six Mile Chop House
Lobster Po' Boy
· Hoagie roll piled high with fresh lobster, lettuce, ...