See complete forecast
May 29, 2008
Comment on this
As traditional family farms decline in Douglas County because of high land prices, Kevin Irick, 46, has found a way to make a living on his dad's 400-acre farm northeast of Lawrence. He took over the farm 13 years ago.
Copy and paste the link:
Use the comment form below to begin a discussion about this content.
Commenting has been disabled for this item.
URL Paste this into an e-mail or IM
Embed Paste this into your blog or website
June 16, 2008
Family farming May 29, 2008
Mother Nature reigns June 16, 2008
Bird Dog Bar
1/2 Price Burgers
· All Bird Dog burgers are NatureSource hormone-free, all-natural ...
Henry T's Bar & Grill
Buffalo Crispy Chicken Tacos with Mexican Rice
· Most of our menu items can be prepared ...
Six Mile Chop House
Chicken Salad Pita
· Roasted chicken in a creamy dill dressing with ...
Avocado Burger with a Cindy Self Salad
· Our Avocado Burger is on a homemade burger ...
· Slab-o-palooza Full Slab St. Louis ala carte $11.99 ...
Mi Ranchito Cocina Cantina Mexicana
· Grilled Marinated steak and chicken fajita with onions, ...
$7.95 - $9.95 Jayhawk Signature Taco Dish
· All Jayhawker specials are prepared from fresh ingredients ...