See complete forecast
May 7, 2008
Comment on this
What would happen if Douglas County residents were exposed to deadly anthrax? The county health department conducted a drill today to find out.
Copy and paste the link:
Use the comment form below to begin a discussion about this content.
Commenting has been disabled for this item.
URL Paste this into an e-mail or IM
Embed Paste this into your blog or website
May 7, 2008
Lions host LIT at Alvamar May 7, 2008
Man stabbed at homeless shelter May 7, 2008
FSHS tennis player swanky at state May 7, 2008
Lawmakers again push for coal plants May 7, 2008
Health department conducts anthrax drill May 7, 2008
CJH puts on dancing shoes May 7, 2008
City takes no action on tax issues May 7, 2008
DLI won't help KU cover cost May 7, 2008
Storm damage estimates rolling in May 7, 2008
Jayhawker Signature Pasta, $7.95-$9.95
· All Jayhawker specials are prepared from fresh ingredients ...
Six Mile Chop House
Turkey Pita Club
· House shaved smoked turkey, wrapped in pita bread ...
Bird Dog Bar
Chef's Choice $8.95 - $12.95
· All Bird Dog specials are prepared from fresh ...
Turkey Melt or Rex Mex Salad
· Turkey Melt is on whole grain bread filled ...
Henry T's Bar & Grill
$0.55 Bites and $0.60 Wings
· $0.55 Bites and $0.60 Wings Enjoy All Day! ...