Blaze blamed on fireworks

By Jesse Fray · July 31, 2008 · Comment on this

Fire broke out early Thursday at a home near KU's campus. Two college students were injured and the home could be a total loss. The fire chief says the blaze sparked in a couch on on the front porch of the home - and the use of illegal fireworks is to blame.


Use the comment form below to begin a discussion about this content.

Commenting has been disabled for this item.

Share this video
E-mail to a friend

URL Paste this into an e-mail or IM