White Owl, fiancee postpone wedding

July 25, 2008 · Comment on this

The wedding is on hold - but everyone's still invited to party with a KU couple this weekend.

Related story

Comments

Dani Davey 6 years, 2 months ago

Um, KSA, why is your username the statute defining indecent liberties with a child?

domino 6 years, 2 months ago

Are You Kidding Me!!!!! I've been busy all day - finally get a chance to look at the news and THIS is what comes up!!! Give me a break!

ralphralph 6 years, 2 months ago

Who? Who? Who cooked the stew?

alicenevada 6 years, 2 months ago

What??!! I was watching an amazing documentary on CNN about race and have found it extremely interesting, educational, etc. I take a break on the commercial to check the latest online news and the LJW is showing me this??? Leave it alone already, LJW!! Please!!

oldvet 6 years, 2 months ago

I sure hope this girl gets sober before the actual wedding happens...

unklemonkey 6 years, 2 months ago

gotta report somethin. but seriously....

BigPrune 6 years, 2 months ago

My theory is this White Cloud guy is popular in his own mind, at least this is how it looks when he cheers on the Jayhawks. These Clinton/Lewinsky relationships always make me think of that Union Gap song: "Young girl, get out of my mind My love for you is way out of line Better run, girl You're much too young, girl With all the charms of a woman You've kept the secret of your youth You led me to believe you're old enough To give me love And now it hurts to know the truth, woah Young girl, get out of my mind My love for you is way out of line Better run, girl You're much too young, girl Beneath your perfume and make-up You're just a baby in disguise And though you know that it's wrong to be Alone with me That come on look is in your eyes, woah Young girl, get out of my mind My love for you is way out of line Better run, girl You're much too young, girl So hurry home to your mama I'm sure she wonders where you are Get out of here, before I have the time To change my mind 'Cause I'm afraid we'll go too far, woah Young girl, get out of my mind My love for you is way out of line Better run, girl You're much too young, girl Young girl, get out of my mind My love for you is way out of line Better run, girl You're much too young, girl"

jayhawker85 6 years, 2 months ago

oldvet...'I sure hope this girl gets sober before the actual wedding happens:"You mean, stop smoking whatever it is that made her want to get married. I'm pretty certain she quit target for Marijuana, since all employees get tested.Trust me, the girl is high. As a close friend, I can confirm White Owl has influenced this.

JakeTheSnake 6 years, 2 months ago

WHAT!?! I hope The Third Planet has a decent return policy.

angel12 6 years, 2 months ago

What are you saying? This is really a shocking news._____Angelhttp://www.widecircles.biz

pimp11 6 years, 2 months ago

Get a grip people. Let them do whatever. The world isnt over because an old dude is with a 22 yr old. Big Pimpn'!!!!

Sigmund 6 years, 2 months ago

There is a reason why this is being played to death. I have it on the highest authority that Chad Lawhorn's new article on how Lawrence is looking forward to paying more in taxes for the empTy that was supposed to be ready by today, had to be delayed while he searches his Thesaurus to find a synonym for "touts." That combined with the fact that the "Barry Obama Victory In Europe, 2008 Tour" has resulted in lower poll numbers than when he began and you have a slow news day.

Robert Rauktis 6 years, 2 months ago

ET Lawrence Style? Worse then the KC weatherman and his dogs. 24/7 run amuck.

igby 6 years, 2 months ago

Must be the magic mirror he's holding up in the film clip! Lol.

cds 6 years, 2 months ago

"White Owl, fiancee postpone wedding"Old man White Owl, really odd insecure little-girl who needs to get off the drugs postpone weddingAll fixed LJW, your welcome.

bearded_gnome 6 years, 2 months ago

okay,so White Owl had to delay the marriage to get his prostate check done? w h o c a r e s ! ! ! !c'mon ljworld:"and, in other news, the turbines continued to turn at the dam. the sun is reported to have risen in the east this morning. and, the streets in lawrence have needed repair to be accelerated for years." duh.

commuter 6 years, 2 months ago

Northtown- Thanks for the info. I always thought his name was BONG instead of Boog.

Jaylee 6 years, 2 months ago

at the very least, at least white owl doesnt suck to the point that he sits around and talks sh*t on people he doesnt know solely based on the fact that they have more attention. i thought you all got your bitching out when the initial article came out about their marriage. get over how much cooler and smarter you are than these two people trying to be happy and your day will find much more happiness i assure you.if they do something wrong or hurtful by all means lay into them, but for the love of god, all they are doing is trying to enjoy eachothers (and others') company.

E-mail to a friend