Lawrence architecture firm to celebrate golden anniversary this month

September 23, 2007 · Comment on this

The firm opened in 1957 on Massachusetts St. as 'Richard C. Peters, Architect.' Today, as GLPM, 26 employees build onto a legacy that includes more than 900 designs around town - from City hall to the public library, Budig Hall and the Lawrence Art Center.

Related story

Comments

Use the comment form below to begin a discussion about this content.

Commenting has been disabled for this item.

Share this video
E-mail to a friend

URL Paste this into an e-mail or IM