March 5, 2015 |
See complete forecast
May 10, 2007
Comment on this
During 40 minutes of testimony on Monday, May 7, 2006 , defendant Jason A. Rose told jurors he admitted setting the October 2005 fire at Lawrence's Boardwalk Apartments only because he wanted police to stop questioning him.
Copy and paste the link:
Use the comment form below to begin a discussion about this content.
Commenting has been disabled for this item.
URL Paste this into an e-mail or IM
Embed Paste this into your blog or website
Henry T's Bar & Grill
Taco Pizza with a Salad
· Most of our menu items can be prepared ...
Bird Dog Bar
Chef's Choice, $8.95-$12.95
· All Bird Dog specials are prepared from fresh ...
$8.49-$14.99 Baby Back Thursday
· Baby Back Thursday Full Slabs Baby Backs $14.99 ...
Six Mile Chop House
Buffalo Chicken Wrap
· Grilled strips of buffalo spiced chicken breast, with ...
Mi Ranchito Cocina Cantina Mexicana
· Fresh grilled chicken an Monterey Jack cheese inside ...
Jayhawker Signature Sandwich, $7.95-9.95
· All Jayhawker specials are prepared from fresh ingredient ...