68° Light Rain Fog/Mist
See complete forecast
By Thad Allender
August 24, 2007
Comment on this
Cicadas, the world's loudest insect, have recently emerged from below where they have spent the last seven years underground as nymphs waiting for just the right time to climb out, shed their skin and sound their mating call.
Copy and paste the link:
Use the comment form below to begin a discussion about this content.
Commenting has been disabled for this item.
URL Paste this into an e-mail or IM
Embed Paste this into your blog or website
Mi Ranchito Cocina Cantina Mexicana
Shrimp & Crab Enchiladas
· Delicious shrimp and crab cream cheese filling wrapped ...
Bird Dog Bar
Chef's Choice, $8.95-$12.95
· All Bird Dog specials are prepared from fresh ...
Six Mile Chop House
Lobster Po' Boy
· Hoagie roll piled high with fresh lobster, lettuce, ...
Philly of Black & Blue Steak Salad
· Choose one of these legendary specials! The Philly ...
Jayhawker Signature Seafood Plate, $7.95-$9.95.
· All Jayhawker specials are prepared from fresh ingredients ...
Henry T's Bar & Grill
Open Faces Roast Beef and Mashers
· Most of our menu items can be prepared ...