Dec. 20, 2013 |
22° Overcast with Haze
See complete forecast
Last login: Monday, January 7, 2013
I live in a rental house in a single-family neighborhood. My house has been inspected twice in the past five years. Of all the many violations the inspector requested to be fixed, only one has been repaired. All of the violations in the first inspection five years ago were cited again in the inspection last year. What is the point of an expanded inspection system if there is no aegis of power to force code and safety violations to be repaired? How will the new system actually make my landlord add grounded outlets and smoke detectors to the house?
January 7, 2013 at 11:01 p.m.
( permalink | suggest removal )
Cosmos Indian Store & Cafe
· Rich, creamy, mildly spiced, and extremely flavorful coconut-based ...
23rd Street Brewery
23rd Street chicken Caesar salad or New York reuben
Famous Dave's Bar-B-Que
· Choose two different meats from these options: St. ...
Jja Jang Myeon (Korean Black Bean Spaghetti)
· Pork, black bean purée, potatos, onions, carrots, with ...
Bird Dog Bar
Bird Dog signature sandwich, $7.95-$9.95
· All Bird Dog specials are prepared from fresh ...
Wheat State Pizza
Double Deal: LG Specialty AND LG 1-Topping pizza just $19.99.
· Every day: get a 10" 1-Topping Pizza and ...
Wayne & Larry's Sports Bar & Grill
Fish & Chips
· Lightly breaded tilapia served on a bed of ...
Jayhawker signature fish plate, $7.95-$9.95.
· All Jayhawker specials are prepared from fresh ingredients ...
Buy 1, Get 1 specials!
· Buy any small pizza, get a 1-topping small ...
The Phog Wrap
· Just like in Allen Fieldhouse! Turkey wrap with ...
Henry T's Bar & Grill
Buffalo chicken soft tacos
· with Mexican rice. Our new menu is almost ...