March 11, 2014 |
45° Fair with Haze
See complete forecast
Last login: Saturday, February 11, 2012
Marty, your selfishness ignores the Cruelty of creating situations that intentionally bring unbearable pain by reliving the horrible nightmare of their mother Mary's murder. Have they not suffurred enough at your hands? You will be once again parading your sexual bondage photos, mistress "commitment photos" and most importantly their mother Mary's morgue photos showing her tiny body dissected. It is unimaginable for one who claims to professes his love for his former children and murdered wife. Justice is not served by not Protecting the innocent victims. Two innocent children heard the strangled cries of their desperate mother crying out to" please stop!" As one who professed Jesus Christ as his Savior your hypocrisy shames the one you claim to worship by once again revealing your double life.
February 11, 2012 at 12:48 p.m.
( permalink | suggest removal )
23rd Street Brewery
Hazelnut encrusted goat cheese salad or Brewery chicken soft tacos
Wheat State Pizza
2 Medium Pizzas, each with 2-toppings, both just $14.99.
· Every day: Get a 10" 1-Topping Pizza and ...
Famous Dave's Bar-B-Que
· $5 off a Feast for Two or $10 ...
Two 10" pizzas with 2 toppings each
· plus 2 drinks. Everyday special: Slice/Salad/Drink, just $6.35
Wayne & Larry's Sports Bar & Grill
· Your choice of crispy or grilled chicken breast ...
Tuesday Lunch Special
· Slab-O-Palooza! $10.99 St. Louis Ribs All Day. (Dine ...
Bird Dog Bar
1/2 price burgers!
Jja Jang Myeon (Korean Black Bean Spaghetti)
· Pork, black bean purée, potatos, onions, carrots, with ...
Henry T's Bar & Grill
Nacho pizza with a salad.
· From now through St. Patty's Day: Guinness Beef ...
Jayhawker signature taco dish, $7.95-$9.95
· All Jayhawker specials are prepared from fresh ingredients ...
Cosmos Indian Store & Cafe
· Roasted marinated meat of your choice or panner ...