Dec. 5, 2013 |
See complete forecast
Last login: Monday, March 16, 2009
I was at the same game as Ryan, sitting 2 rows from the top in the right field corner. I felt like I could reach out and touch the subway which was rattling directly behind me. I didn't make it to the game until right before the first pitch, so I was denied the privilege of seeing Monument Park and exploring more of the stadium
Obviously, it's not the nicest facility anymore but I felt I had to check it out before it's gone.
My lasting impression is of the stadium was the energy coming from the fans. Having watched many games at Kauffman the past 4 years, it was refreshing to be in a stadium where there was so much passion from each spectator for the team. Through the course of the back and forth game, the crowd became impressively loud. The atmosphere was top notch.
July 17, 2007 at 3:59 p.m.
( permalink | suggest removal )
Cosmos Indian Store & Cafe
· Blend of spinach cooked with tomatoes, coriander, ginger ...
Jja Jang Myeon (Korean Black Bean Spaghetti)
· Pork, black bean purée, potatos, onions, carrots, with ...
Henry T's Bar & Grill
Crispy Sriracha chicken wrap
· with one side. Our new menu is almost ...
16" large 2-topping pizza
· with 2 toppings & 2 drinks. Everyday special: ...
Wheat State Pizza
Buy Any Size Pizza at Regular Price and Get the 2nd Half Price.
· Every day: get a 10" 1-Topping Pizza and ...
Wayne & Larry's Sports Bar & Grill
Italian Beef Sandwich
· Juicy, thin-sliced Vienna Italian beef topped with seasoned ...
Bird Dog Bar
Signature pasta dish, $7.95-$9.95
· All Bird Dog specials are prepared from fresh ...
Famous Dave's Bar-B-Que
Soup, salad, and potato combos from $7.49
· In A Hurry? Try our Lunch Express! Get ...
Jayhawker signature sandwich, $7.95-$9.95.
· All Jayhawker specials are prepared from fresh ingredients ...
Thursday Lunch Special
· Baby Back Thursday! Dine in or carry out ...
23rd Street Brewery
Crown’s southern fried chicken salad or all signature wraps