See complete forecast
Last login: Friday, January 6, 2012
Point of clarification. RU486 and Emergency Contraception Pills are NOT the same thing. RU486 is an abortifacient that you use AFTER you are pregnant and before the 9th week. Emergency Contraception is to PREVENT pregnancy. Once you are pregnant, if you take EC aka Plan B, it will NOT work. It will not cause an abortion. it will not mutate the growing embryo. It just doesn't work.
Please don't propagate the confusion between the 2 medications. One requires an ultrasound and can only be gotten through an MD RU486. The other (plan B) is over the counter for men and women 17 years of age and older in the US. (though it SHOULD be available over the counter to everyone, but Obama and Sec of State Sebelius blocked that) http://oursilverribbon.org/blog/?p=417
January 6, 2012 at 7:32 p.m.
( permalink | suggest removal )
$6.99 - $11.99 Slab-o-palooza
· Slab-o-palooza Full Slab St. Louis ala carte $11.99 ...
Avocado Burger or a Cindy Self Salad
· Our Avocado Burger is on a homemade burger ...
Henry T's Bar & Grill
Blackened Cajun Turkey Club with One Side
· Most of our menu items can be prepared ...
Six Mile Chop House
Chicken Salad Pita
· Roasted chicken in a creamy dill dressing with ...
Bird Dog Bar
· The Bird Dog Classic Burger is a 1/3 ...
$7.95 - $9.95 Jayhawk Signature Taco Dish
· All Jayhawker specials are prepared from fresh ingredients ...