March 12, 2014 |
See complete forecast
Last login: Saturday, October 27, 2012
This proposal sound good, but it's missing some very important points. 1. Products with too minimal failure-rate built in that's forced you to repetitive buying of the same product.. 2. American products manufactured with longivity encourages repeat purchases. We seem to be in a "throw-away" system. Use it for a short while and throw it away. 3. The quality of manufactured products are extremely important to establish a purchase rate in this economy. When we are faced with "extended warranties", "good, better, best". The manufacturer is silently telling you, you will have to replace it (probably in a short period of time) and that the product has a substantial window of failure. In other words, they're selling products with a short life. Is this what we truly want in American Products? To compete with the foreighn market, we need to produce a superior product than the competition, built in and by Americans and reasonably priced, but competitively priced. We need to create a demand for our quality built products and build them here.
October 27, 2012 at 12:24 p.m.
( permalink | suggest removal )
Five Dollar Burger Baskets!
· Any of our famous burgers - get here ...
Wheat State Pizza
XLarge 5-Topping OR Specialty Pizza, each just $14.99.
· Every day: get a 10" 1-Topping Pizza and ...
Famous Dave's Bar-B-Que
99¢ kids meals with purchase of an adult entrée
· Kids 10 and under can choose from the ...
Wayne & Larry's Sports Bar & Grill
Pulled Pork Sandwich
· Premium pulled pork stacked on a Kaiser bun, ...
Bird Dog Bar
Chef’s choice lunch special, $7.95-$9.95
· All Bird Dog specials are prepared from fresh ...
23rd Street Brewery
Thai chicken salad or blanken burger
Cosmos Indian Store & Cafe
· Delectable combination of rice and Indian herbs/spices cooked ...
Henry T's Bar & Grill
40¢ Bites & 50¢ Wings All Day Long!
· From now through St. Patty's Day: Guinness Beef ...
Jja Jang Myeon (Korean Black Bean Spaghetti)
· Pork, black bean purée, potatos, onions, carrots, with ...
Jayhawker signature pasta, $7.95-$9.95
· All Jayhawker specials are prepared from fresh ingredients ...
· Small 1-topping pizza, $3.75. Medium 1-topping pizza, $5.75. ...