See complete forecast
Last login: Saturday, October 27, 2012
This proposal sound good, but it's missing some very important points. 1. Products with too minimal failure-rate built in that's forced you to repetitive buying of the same product.. 2. American products manufactured with longivity encourages repeat purchases. We seem to be in a "throw-away" system. Use it for a short while and throw it away. 3. The quality of manufactured products are extremely important to establish a purchase rate in this economy. When we are faced with "extended warranties", "good, better, best". The manufacturer is silently telling you, you will have to replace it (probably in a short period of time) and that the product has a substantial window of failure. In other words, they're selling products with a short life. Is this what we truly want in American Products? To compete with the foreighn market, we need to produce a superior product than the competition, built in and by Americans and reasonably priced, but competitively priced. We need to create a demand for our quality built products and build them here.
October 27, 2012 at 12:24 p.m.
( permalink | suggest removal )
· Bigg's Barbeque Western Burger $8.99 Twin quarter pound ...
Six Mile Chop House
Lobster Po' Boy
· Hoagie roll piled high with fresh lobster, lettuce, ...
Bird Dog Bar
Chef's Choice, $8.95-$12.95
· All Bird Dog specials are prepared from fresh ...
Henry T's Bar & Grill
Four Crispy Beef or Chicken Tacos with Mexican Rice
· Most of our menu items can be prepared ...
Jayhawker Signature Seafood Plate, $7.95-$9.95.
· All Jayhawker specials are prepared from fresh ingredients ...
Philly or Black & Blue Steak Salad
· The Philly is your choice of either beef ...
Mi Ranchito Cocina Cantina Mexicana
Shrimp & Crab Enchiladas
· Delicious shrimp and crab cream cheese filling wrapped ...