Dec. 18, 2013 |
See complete forecast
Last login: Friday, November 15, 2013
Seriously? I am an Ohio State Graduate WITH a degree in Marketing. Yes, the Buckeye is a tree (a mythical bird?), our color is Scarlet (Crimson is a better shade of red??), and we are a very proud lot.
Having said that I have lived in Lawrence for more than 25 years and am an avid Jayhawk fan. I will have a hard time watching the game Saturday night, but suffice it to say that I can be pleased with whoever wins. Isn't the real issue beating Kentucky, no matter who it is?
Thank you for letting me vent; I didn't realize how proud I really was of my state, my alma mater, and our mascot. Oh, and what exactly does KU have that compares to Script Ohio?
March 28, 2012 at 1:22 p.m.
( permalink | suggest removal )
Henry T's Bar & Grill
40¢ Bites & 50¢ Wings All Day Long!
· Our new menu is almost entirely gluten-free!
Jja Jang Myeon (Korean Black Bean Spaghetti)
· Pork, black bean purée, potatos, onions, carrots, with ...
Famous Dave's Bar-B-Que
99¢ kids meals with purchase of an adult entrée
· Kids 10 and under can choose from the ...
Jayhawker signature pasta, $7.95-$9.95
· All Jayhawker specials are prepared from fresh ingredients ...
Bird Dog Bar
Bird Dog signature tacos, $7.95-$9.95
· All Bird Dog specials are prepared from fresh ...
Wayne & Larry's Sports Bar & Grill
Pulled Pork Sandwich
· Premium pulled pork stacked on a Kaiser bun, ...
Five Dollar Burger Baskets!
· Any of our famous burgers - get here ...
23rd Street Brewery
Thai chicken salad or blanken burger
· Small 1-topping pizza, $3.75. Medium 1-topping pizza, $5.75. ...
Cosmos Indian Store & Cafe
· Delectable combination of rice and Indian herbs/spices cooked ...
Wheat State Pizza
XLarge 5-Topping OR Specialty Pizza, each just $14.99.
· Every day: get a 10" 1-Topping Pizza and ...