See complete forecast
Last login: Thursday, May 9, 2013
Brownback doesn't need KanCare''s so called savings to get them off of the waiting lists. The state of Kansas is given federal $$ for that purpose. KanCare is already in a financial mess and needs HCBS $$ to sustain it. That is why he is so desperate (in my mind anyway) to get I/DD long term care into KanCare, Which In return supports will suffer, TCM's will lose jobs (putting more people in the unemployment line) and already overworked and unpaid staff will take on the TCM responsibilities because it is doubtful that the staff with KanCare will be able too take on more job duties or want to take on that role.
May 9, 2013 at 8:38 p.m.
( permalink | suggest removal )
Avocado Burger or a Crown Cobb Salad
· The Avocado Burger is our homemade burger patty ...
Jayhawker Signature Salad $7.95-$9.95
· All Jayhawker specials are prepared from fresh ingredients ...
Henry T's Bar & Grill
2-for-1 Charbroiled Burgers
· 2-for-1 Charbroiled Burgers Kobe, chicken, turkey, pork tenderloin ...
Six Mile Chop House
Turkey Bacon Avocado Wrap
· House shaved smoked turkey breast, avocado, bacon, baby ...
Bird Dog Bar
Chef's Choice $8.95-$12.95
· All Bird Dog specials are prepared from fresh ...