73° Mostly Cloudy
See complete forecast
Last login: Friday, February 22, 2013
My husband and I ride, and we understand the concern that too many people are so involved in everything but driving when they drive that they don't see motorcycles. Heck I drove a full size red pickup truck that distracted drivers never saw. But, that's not a good excuse for the loud pipes. Best advise to riders, always ride like you are invisible, because to most people you are (regardless of how loud your bike is). Loud pipes are attention getters, but it's not the attention you profess it to be. It's just annoying.
The solution to the problem is all drivers should pay more attention to their surroundings when they drive. Good luck that will never be accomplished, cars/trucks are so simple to drive and full of distractions, and too many people are too self absorbed to care.
February 22, 2013 at 8:51 a.m.
( permalink | suggest removal )
Henry T's Bar & Grill
Yankee Tank Beer Battered Fish Po' Boy Sandwich with One Side
· Most of our menu items can be prepared ...
Mi Ranchito Cocina Cantina Mexicana
Shrimp & Crab Enchiladas
· Delicious shrimp and crab cream cheese filling wrapped ...
Six Mile Chop House
Lobster Po' Boy
· Hoagie roll piled high with fresh lobster, lettuce, ...
Philly or Black & Blue Steak Salad
· Choose one of these legendary specials! The Philly ...
Bird Dog Bar
Chef's Choice, $8.95-$12.95
· All Bird Dog specials are prepared from fresh ...
· Bigg's Barbeque Western Burger $8.99 Twin quarter pound ...
Jayhawker Signature Seafood Plate, $7.95-$9.95.
· All Jayhawker specials are prepared from fresh ingredients ...