68° A Few Clouds
See complete forecast
Last login: Friday, February 22, 2013
My husband and I ride, and we understand the concern that too many people are so involved in everything but driving when they drive that they don't see motorcycles. Heck I drove a full size red pickup truck that distracted drivers never saw. But, that's not a good excuse for the loud pipes. Best advise to riders, always ride like you are invisible, because to most people you are (regardless of how loud your bike is). Loud pipes are attention getters, but it's not the attention you profess it to be. It's just annoying.
The solution to the problem is all drivers should pay more attention to their surroundings when they drive. Good luck that will never be accomplished, cars/trucks are so simple to drive and full of distractions, and too many people are too self absorbed to care.
February 22, 2013 at 8:51 a.m.
( permalink | suggest removal )
Avocado Burger or a Cindy Self Salad
· Our Avocado Burger is on a homemade burger ...
Mi Ranchito Cocina Cantina Mexicana
· Grilled marinated steak and chicken fajita with onions, ...
$6.99 - $11.99 Slab-o-palooza
· Slab-o-palooza Full Slab St. Louis ala carte $11.99 ...
Bird Dog Bar
· The Bird Dog Classic Burger is Certified Angus ...
$7.95 - $9.95 Jayhawk Signature Taco Dish
· All Jayhawker specials are prepared from fresh ingredients ...
Henry T's Bar & Grill
Blackened Chicken Club with One Side
· Most of our menu items can be prepared ...
Six Mile Chop House
Chicken Salad Pita
· Roasted chicken in a creamy dill dressing with ...