See complete forecast
Last login: Tuesday, March 15, 2011
Interesting. When Rep. Martin Harty (R) joked about sending the mentally disabled off to Siberia so they could save money - he resigned.
State GOP Party Chairman Jack Kimball said Harty's comments were inappropriate and he was satisfied with his decision to quit.
"He failed to represent the sentiments of his constituents and the core values and principles of the Republican Party," Kimball said.
This was handled with class and dignity and will be forgotten in a couple weeks. Also THIS won't drag the whole state GOP down unlike Kansas. And stop bringing up Obama. Until he makes a joke about mass murder - it's not the same. If he does - we can ask for his resignation. These people represent us.
March 15, 2011 at 11:05 a.m.
( permalink | suggest removal )
$5.99 Burger Baskets, $11.99 Ribs and Smoked Chicken
· Burger Baskets $5.99 Choice of one Homemade Side. ...
Jayhawker Signature Pasta, $7.95-$9.95
· All Jayhawker specials are prepared from fresh ingredients ...
Six Mile Chop House
Turkey Pita Club
· House shaved smoked turkey, wrapped in pita bread ...
Turkey Melt and Rex Mex Salad
· Includes a drink. Turkey melt is on whole ...
Henry T's Bar & Grill
$0.50 Bites and $0.55 Wings
· Served All Day Long Our Menu is almost ...
Bird Dog Bar
Chef's Choice $8.95 - $12.95
· All Bird Dog specials are prepared from fresh ...
Mi Ranchito Cocina Cantina Mexicana
La Costa Chimichanga
· Succulent grilled shrimp, pico de gallo, Monterey Jack ...