63° Partly Cloudy
See complete forecast
Last login: Friday, February 13, 2009
I have been a dueling piano player for many years...hopefully the owners know they can't just use ANY piano players. They have to be TRAINED in the concept and they need to hire experienced players or the place WILL go down in 3 months. I highly recommend electronic pianos. 95% of all dueling places use electronic pianos in shells. No tuning costs and sound goes right into the PA. Anyone know how to get in touch with the owners?I know some good experienced players nearby that are interested.
February 13, 2009 at 9:39 a.m.
( permalink | suggest removal )
Mi Ranchito Cocina Cantina Mexicana
Pollo Del Mar
· Grilled shrimp and chicked sauteed with mushrooms, poblano ...
Bird Dog Bar
Chef's Choice $8.95-$12.95
· All Bird Dog specials are prepared from fresh ...
Jayhawker Signature Salad $7.95-$9.95
· All Jayhawker specials are prepared from fresh ingredients ...
$12.99 All-You-Care-To-Eat Spare Ribs
· LUNCH ONLY - Spare Ribs served with barbeque ...
Six Mile Chop House
Turkey Bacon Avocado Wrap
· House shaved smoked turkey breast, avocado, bacon, baby ...
Henry T's Bar & Grill
2 for 1 Charbroiled Burgers with One Side
· Choose two of our tasty burgers, Charbroiled, Chicken, ...
Avocado Burger plus a side Crown Cobb Salad
· The Avocado Burger is our homemade burger patty ...