See complete forecast
Last login: Thursday, December 27, 2012
I attended my first KU game in 25 years or so this last fall-the one they won (South Dakota State). It was great fun and worth every penny of $8,000,000. Where do I send the check? That said, if they had won 2 games, it would only cost only $4,000,000 per victory, 8 games, only $1,000,000 per victory, etc. Here's a question for the Accounting 1. How many victories would it take to break even?
December 27, 2012 at 1:25 a.m.
( permalink | suggest removal )
· Slab-o-palooza Full Slab St. Louis ala carte $11.99 ...
Bird Dog Bar
1/2 Price Burgers
· All Bird Dog burgers are NatureSource hormone-free, all-natural ...
$7.95 - $9.95 Jayhawk Signature Taco Dish
· All Jayhawker specials are prepared from fresh ingredients ...
Henry T's Bar & Grill
Ancho Chicken and Mushroom Burrito with Mexican Rice
· Most of our menu items can be prepared ...
Avocado Burger or Cindy Self Salad
· Our Avocado Burger is on a homemade burger ...
Mi Ranchito Cocina Cantina Mexicana
· Grilled Marinated steak and chicken fajita with onions, ...
Six Mile Chop House
Chicken Salad Pita
· Roasted chicken in a creamy dill dressing with ...