March 10, 2014 |
See complete forecast
Last login: Sunday, January 16, 2011
This isn't a good development to anyone who has been hoping that this issue would go away (mostly) by the B of E reactionaries being voted out in the next election. Now a professor has responded to the corruption of high school education by corrupting higher education. What else can it be called when a class has been designed as a "slap in the face" to a particular constituency? The waters are muddied, the reactionaries have a legitimate issue and can now use this as a campaign issue. Perhaps a prerequisite to teaching this class should be having to pay to sit through a semester of a class designed as a slap in the face to your favorite belief.
November 24, 2005 at 11:28 a.m.
( permalink | suggest removal )
Jayhawker signature salad, $7.95-$9.95.
· All Jayhawker specials are prepared from fresh ingredients ...
Medium 12" Pizza
· with 2 toppings and 2 drinks. Everyday special: ...
Bird Dog Bar
Chef’s choice lunch special, $7.95-$9.95
· All Bird Dog specials are prepared from fresh ...
Jja Jang Myeon (Korean Black Bean Spaghetti)
· Pork, black bean purée, potatos, onions, carrots, with ...
23rd Street Brewery
Tortilla taco salad or flatbread pizza
Southwest Chicken Wrap
· Lettuce, tomatoes, cheddar and chipotle mayo are stuffed ...
Cosmos Indian Store & Cafe
· Tender boneless chicken or vegetables (potato and cauliflower) ...
Famous Dave's Bar-B-Que
Burgers and Sandwiches from $5.99
· Options like the classic cheeseburger, BBQ pulled chicken ...
Wayne & Larry's Sports Bar & Grill
Open-Faced Roast Beef
· Hot, juicy beef piled high on sourdough bread. ...
Wheat State Pizza
LG 5-Topping Pizza just $12.99
· Every day: Get a 10" 1-Topping Pizza and ...
Henry T's Bar & Grill
2-for-1 Charbroiled Burgers!
· Kobe, Chicken, Turkey, Pork Tenderloin, and Spicy Black ...