March 6, 2015 |
See complete forecast
Last login: Tuesday, December 16, 2014
This isn't a good development to anyone who has been hoping that this issue would go away (mostly) by the B of E reactionaries being voted out in the next election. Now a professor has responded to the corruption of high school education by corrupting higher education. What else can it be called when a class has been designed as a "slap in the face" to a particular constituency? The waters are muddied, the reactionaries have a legitimate issue and can now use this as a campaign issue. Perhaps a prerequisite to teaching this class should be having to pay to sit through a semester of a class designed as a slap in the face to your favorite belief.
November 24, 2005 at 11:28 a.m.
( permalink | suggest removal )
Six Mile Chop House
Lobster Po' Boy
· Hoagie roll piled high with fresh lobster, lettuce, ...
Bigg's On Mass
$6.99-7.99 Five Great Lunch Specials
· Chopped Beef Sandwich $6.99 Pulled Pork $6.99 Signature ...
Bird Dog Bar
Chef's Choice, $8.95-$12.95
· All Bird Dog specials are prepared from fresh ...
Henry T's Bar & Grill
Ancho Chicken Platter with Warm Tortillas
· Most of our menu items can be prepared ...
Jayhawker Signature Seafood Plate, $7.95-$9.95.
· All Jayhawker specials are prepared from fresh ingredients ...
Mi Ranchito Cocina Cantina Mexicana
Shrimp & Crab Enchiladas
· Delicious shrimp and crab cream cheese filling wrapped ...