March 10, 2014 |
See complete forecast
Last login: Friday, November 23, 2012
Great to find out about the Lawrence store. Didn't even know about it, and plan to check out the butter and other products asap as I'm not a big milk drinker. Ice cream WOULD be wonderful.
Lawrence is so tiny, to say it's too much trouble to go anywhere is a bit silly. Comes of living in a small town for too long, I guess. If you like the milk enough, you'll find a way to get there. If he's having financial issues, moving is probably not an option. Come on lazy people and support a local family business. Easy to criticize from a distance.
November 23, 2012 at 7:34 p.m.
( permalink | suggest removal )
Famous Dave's Bar-B-Que
Burgers and Sandwiches from $5.99
· Options like the classic cheeseburger, BBQ pulled chicken ...
Jayhawker signature salad, $7.95-$9.95.
· All Jayhawker specials are prepared from fresh ingredients ...
Wheat State Pizza
LG 5-Topping Pizza just $12.99
· Every day: Get a 10" 1-Topping Pizza and ...
Jja Jang Myeon (Korean Black Bean Spaghetti)
· Pork, black bean purée, potatos, onions, carrots, with ...
Wayne & Larry's Sports Bar & Grill
Open-Faced Roast Beef
· Hot, juicy beef piled high on sourdough bread. ...
Southwest Chicken Wrap
· Lettuce, tomatoes, cheddar and chipotle mayo are stuffed ...
Medium 12" Pizza
· with 2 toppings and 2 drinks. Everyday special: ...
23rd Street Brewery
Tortilla taco salad or flatbread pizza
Cosmos Indian Store & Cafe
· Tender boneless chicken or vegetables (potato and cauliflower) ...
Bird Dog Bar
Chef’s choice lunch special, $7.95-$9.95
· All Bird Dog specials are prepared from fresh ...
Henry T's Bar & Grill
2-for-1 Charbroiled Burgers!
· Kobe, Chicken, Turkey, Pork Tenderloin, and Spicy Black ...