March 31, 2015 |
See complete forecast
Last login: Friday, November 23, 2012
Great to find out about the Lawrence store. Didn't even know about it, and plan to check out the butter and other products asap as I'm not a big milk drinker. Ice cream WOULD be wonderful.
Lawrence is so tiny, to say it's too much trouble to go anywhere is a bit silly. Comes of living in a small town for too long, I guess. If you like the milk enough, you'll find a way to get there. If he's having financial issues, moving is probably not an option. Come on lazy people and support a local family business. Easy to criticize from a distance.
November 23, 2012 at 7:34 p.m.
( permalink | suggest removal )
Six Mile Chop House
Chicken Salad Pita
· Roasted chicken in a creamy dill dressing with ...
Henry T's Bar & Grill
Buffalo Strip Club Sandwich with One Side
· Most of our menu items can be prepared ...
· Slab-o-palooza Full Slab St. Louis ala carte $11.99 ...
Mi Ranchito Cocina Cantina Mexicana
· Grilled Marinated steak and chicken fajita with onions, ...
$7.95 - $9.95 Jayhawk Signature Taco Dish
· All Jayhawker specials are prepared from fresh ingredients ...
Bird Dog Bar
1/2 Price Burgers
· All Bird Dog burgers are NatureSource hormone-free, all-natural ...