See complete forecast
Photo by rgwin
April 8, 2010
Copy and paste the link:
Tom Pyle, left, watches his son Tom Pyle Jr. package some of the last beef jerky Thursday at Pyle Meat Co. in Eudora. The company was in business for 50 years but is closing its doors as a result of the recession.
Still bummed about this. I am suprised they couldn't find a way to make it work.
Commenting has been disabled for this item.
Bird Dog Bar
1/2 Price Burger
· All Bird Dog burgers are Certified Angus Beef® ...
Henry T's Bar & Grill
Buffalo Chicken Strip Club with One Side
· Most of our menu items can be prepared ...
$7.95 - $9.95 Jayhawk Signature Taco Dish
· All Jayhawker specials are prepared from fresh ingredients ...
Avocado Burger or a Cindy Self Salad
· Our Avocado Burger is on a homemade burger ...
Six Mile Chop House
Chicken Salad Pita
· Roasted chicken in a creamy dill dressing with ...
$6.99 - $11.99 Slab-o-palooza
· Slab-o-palooza Full Slab St. Louis ala carte $11.99 ...
Mi Ranchito Cocina Cantina Mexicana
· Grilled marinated steak and chicken fajita with onions, ...