See complete forecast
Photo by rgwin
February 23, 2009
Copy and paste the link:
Robert Krause, left, and Simon Bates — purveyors of gourmet burgers and fries at The Burger Stand.
That is your opinion, as evidenced by the long lines during dinner rush, the fact that they are expanding, and that they have opened a new restaurant within a year after opening the first one shows that many, many people disagree with you.
a) cooking a gourmet burger to well-done is heresy (even med-well is kind of a stretch). Such is the reason why they ignored your request to do so.
b) if you want healthy fried-anything: don't eat anything fried.
c) their ketchup and other toppings are all made from scratch, if you want, next time you can bring your own Heinz Ketchup.
Commenting has been disabled for this item.
Six Mile Chop House
Chicken Salad Pita
· Roasted chicken in a creamy dill dressing with ...
$7.95 - $9.95 Jayhawk Signature Taco Dish
· All Jayhawker specials are prepared from fresh ingredients ...
$6.99 - $11.99 Slab-o-palooza
· Slab-o-palooza Full Slab St. Louis ala carte $11.99 ...
Mi Ranchito Cocina Cantina Mexicana
· Grilled marinated steak and chicken fajita with onions, ...
Avocado Burger or a Cindy Self Salad
· Our Avocado Burger is on a homemade burger ...
Henry T's Bar & Grill
Buffalo Chicken Strip Club with One Side
· Most of our menu items can be prepared ...
Bird Dog Bar
1/2 Price Burger
· All Bird Dog burgers are Certified Angus Beef® ...