72° Thunderstorm Heavy Rain
See complete forecast
Photo by rgwin
February 23, 2009
Copy and paste the link:
Robert Krause, left, and Simon Bates — purveyors of gourmet burgers and fries at The Burger Stand.
That is your opinion, as evidenced by the long lines during dinner rush, the fact that they are expanding, and that they have opened a new restaurant within a year after opening the first one shows that many, many people disagree with you.
a) cooking a gourmet burger to well-done is heresy (even med-well is kind of a stretch). Such is the reason why they ignored your request to do so.
b) if you want healthy fried-anything: don't eat anything fried.
c) their ketchup and other toppings are all made from scratch, if you want, next time you can bring your own Heinz Ketchup.
Commenting has been disabled for this item.
Bird Dog Bar
Chef's Choice $8.95 - $12.95
· All Bird Dog specials are prepared from fresh ...
Turkey Melt or Rex Mex Salad
· Turkey Melt is on whole grain bread filled ...
Six Mile Chop House
Turkey Pita Club
· House shaved smoked turkey, wrapped in pita bread ...
Jayhawker Signature Pasta, $7.95-$9.95
· All Jayhawker specials are prepared from fresh ingredients ...
Henry T's Bar & Grill
$0.50 Bites and $0.55 Wings
· $0.50 Bites and $0.55 Wings Enjoy All Day! ...