April 1, 2015 |
See complete forecast
Photo by kevin-anderson
February 12, 2009
Copy and paste the link:
A driver sits nearby his car after it struck two power poles just south of Ninth and Iowa on Thursday just after noon.
i keep looking at the pic. going how the heck did he do that?
i bet his passenger was nagging him. that's how it happened
Looks like he hit the pole on the right, then the rear end of
the vehicle whipped around and struck the second pole.
looks like he'll be hitching rides from here on out.
I was sitting here saying how in the heck did he do that and then scrolled down and I see that I am not the only one asking that question...LOL
I really dont think he could of done more more damage. Looks like he ran into 8 different things
Commenting has been disabled for this item.
Mi Ranchito Cocina Cantina Mexicana
La Costa Chimichanga
· Succulent grilled shrimp, pico de gallo, Monterey Jack ...
Six Mile Chop House
Turkey Pita Club
· House shaved smoked turkey, wrapped in pita bread ...
Bird Dog Bar
All-You-Care-To-Eat Spaghetti and Garlic Bread
· We pile the bowl high and serve with ...
Jayhawker Signature Pasta, $7.95-$9.95
· All Jayhawker specials are prepared from fresh ingredients ...
Henry T's Bar & Grill
$0.50 Bites and $0.55 Wings
· Served All Day Long Our Menu is almost ...
$5.99 Burger Baskets, $11.99 Ribs and Smoked Chicken
· Burger Baskets $5.99 Choice of one Homemade Side. ...