March 30, 2015 |
See complete forecast
Photo by rgwin
August 18, 2009
Copy and paste the link:
Mike Garrett, a local produce farmer, has felt the effects of too much rain, losing about 5,000 cantaloupes this year. “Cantaloupes have a thin skin on them and won’t take much water,” he said.
Use the comment form below to begin a discussion about this content.
Commenting has been disabled for this item.
Henry T's Bar & Grill
2 for 1 Charbroiled Sandwiches with One Side
· Burgers, Chicken, Pork, Kobe, or Spicy Black Bean ...
Bird Dog Bar
Chef's Choice $8.95-$12.95
· All Bird Dog specials are prepared from fresh ...
Jayhawker Signature Salad $7.95-$9.95
· All Jayhawker specials are prepared from fresh ingredients ...
$12.99 All-You-Care-To-Eat Spare Ribs
· LUNCH ONLY - Spare Ribs served with barbeque ...
Mi Ranchito Cocina Cantina Mexicana
Pollo Del Mar
· Grilled shrimp and chicked sauteed with mushrooms, poblano ...
Six Mile Chop House
Turkey Bacon Avocado Wrap
· House shaved smoked turkey breast, avocado, bacon, baby ...