See complete forecast
Photo by myoder
June 29, 2008
Copy and paste the link:
Brad Stevenson, Ottawa, is raising red wiggler worms to produce worm castings and worm castings "tea" to sell at the Lawrence Farmers' Market. The castings and tea are used as a fertilizer for plants.
Use the comment form below to begin a discussion about this content.
Commenting has been disabled for this item.
Jayhawker Signature Sandwich, $7.95
· All Jayhawker specials are prepared from fresh ingredient ...
Big Kahuna Burger or Salmon Cake Salad
· Big Kahuna Burger is on focaccia bread loaded ...
$8.49-$14.99 Baby Back Thursday
· Baby Back Thursday Full Slabs Baby Backs $14.99 ...
Six Mile Chop House
Buffalo Chicken Wrap
· Grilled strips of buffalo spiced chicken breast, with ...
Bird Dog Bar
Chef's Choice, $8.95-$12.95
· All Bird Dog specials are prepared from fresh ...
Henry T's Bar & Grill
Pulled Pork Sliders with One Side
· Most of our menu items can be prepared ...
Mi Ranchito Cocina Cantina Mexicana
· Fresh grilled chicken an Monterey Jack cheese inside ...