See complete forecast
Photo by myoder
June 29, 2008
Copy and paste the link:
Brad Stevenson, Ottawa, is raising red wiggler worms to produce worm castings and worm castings "tea" to sell at the Lawrence Farmers' Market. The castings and tea are used as a fertilizer for plants.
Use the comment form below to begin a discussion about this content.
Commenting has been disabled for this item.
Turkey Melt or Rex Mex Salad
· Turkey Melt is on whole grain bread filled ...
Bird Dog Bar
Chef's Choice $8.95 - $12.95
· All Bird Dog specials are prepared from fresh ...
Henry T's Bar & Grill
$0.55 Bites and $0.60 Wings
· $0.55 Bites and $0.60 Wings Enjoy All Day! ...
Jayhawker Signature Pasta, $7.95-$9.95
· All Jayhawker specials are prepared from fresh ingredients ...
Six Mile Chop House
Turkey Pita Club
· House shaved smoked turkey, wrapped in pita bread ...