73° Mostly Cloudy
See complete forecast
Photo by rgwin
July 28, 2007
Copy and paste the link:
Neil and Leni Salkind work on an evening meal at their home. The Salkinds eat kosher foods and used to travel to Johnson County to buy kosher meats, but they can now purchase it at the Community Mercantile, 901 Iowa.
Use the comment form below to begin a discussion about this content.
Commenting has been disabled for this item.
Turkey Melt or Rex Mex Salad
· Turkey Melt is on whole grain bread filled ...
Jayhawker Signature Pasta, $7.95-$9.95
· All Jayhawker specials are prepared from fresh ingredients ...
Bird Dog Bar
Chef's Choice $8.95 - $12.95
· All Bird Dog specials are prepared from fresh ...
Six Mile Chop House
Turkey Pita Club
· House shaved smoked turkey, wrapped in pita bread ...
Henry T's Bar & Grill
$0.50 Bites and $0.55 Wings
· $0.50 Bites and $0.55 Wings Enjoy All Day! ...