March 17, 2014 |
See complete forecast
Photo by myoder
August 16, 2007
Copy and paste the link:
James Hogwood, Lawrence, uses a magnifying glass to burn letters into a piece of tree bark Tuesday in eastern Lawrence. The temperature Wednesday reached 105 degrees, the highest recorded in Lawrence since July 2006.
Use the comment form below to begin a discussion about this content.
Commenting has been disabled for this item.
Wheat State Pizza
LG 5-Topping Pizza just $12.99
· Every day: Get a 10" 1-Topping Pizza and ...
Bird Dog Bar
Chef’s choice lunch special, $7.95-$9.95
· All Bird Dog specials are prepared from fresh ...
Southwest Chicken Wrap
· Lettuce, tomatoes, cheddar and chipotle mayo are stuffed ...
Wayne & Larry's Sports Bar & Grill
Open-Faced Roast Beef
· Hot, juicy beef piled high on sourdough bread. ...
Jayhawker signature salad, $7.95-$9.95.
· All Jayhawker specials are prepared from fresh ingredients ...
Medium 12" Pizza
· with 2 toppings and 2 drinks. Everyday special: ...
Famous Dave's Bar-B-Que
Burgers and Sandwiches from $5.99
· Options like the classic cheeseburger, BBQ pulled chicken ...
Jja Jang Myeon (Korean Black Bean Spaghetti)
· Pork, black bean purée, potatos, onions, carrots, with ...
Cosmos Indian Store & Cafe
· Tender boneless chicken or vegetables (potato and cauliflower) ...
23rd Street Brewery
Tortilla taco salad or flatbread pizza
Henry T's Bar & Grill
2-for-1 Charbroiled Burgers!
· Kobe, Chicken, Turkey, Pork Tenderloin, and Spicy Black ...