See complete forecast
Last login: Thursday, December 1, 2005
As someone who worked for a rental company I need to comment. Yes, landlords in Lawrence, as a general rule, suck and want to take you for everything you have. However, they also are generally like this after years of abuse and mistreatment from tenants. I left the rental industry after being assaulted in my office, having to call 911 several times due to threats of violence, finding live animals left behind in apartments to die, and also finding dead animals. The filth and horror a large majority of renters leave behind is unimaginable. I have left units covered in fleas, maggots, and goodness knows what else - in "nicer" units. The worst are college students who completely destroy their units and then have their lawyer mommies or daddies threaten to sue if you take them to court or keep their deposit. I will never rent or work for a rental agency in this area ever again.
December 1, 2005 at 10:36 a.m.
( permalink | suggest removal )
Six Mile Chop House
Chicken Salad Pita
· Roasted chicken in a creamy dill dressing with ...
$6.99 - $11.99 Slab-o-palooza
· Slab-o-palooza Full Slab St. Louis ala carte $11.99 ...
Avocado Burger or a Cindy Self Salad
· Our Avocado Burger is on a homemade burger ...
Mi Ranchito Cocina Cantina Mexicana
· Grilled marinated steak and chicken fajita with onions, ...
Henry T's Bar & Grill
ankee Meatloaf and Bottom of the Tank Gravy with Mashers
· Most of our menu items can be prepared ...
$7.95 - $9.95 Jayhawk Signature Taco Dish
· All Jayhawker specials are prepared from fresh ingredients ...
Bird Dog Bar
· The Bird Dog Classic Burger is Certified Angus ...