Dec. 11, 2013 |
See complete forecast
Last login: Monday, December 2, 2013
If the locals don't start showing up, that may be good because my family and I can start getting tickets and coming up from Tulsa to the games. Stay at home local fans and make room for those who can't afford to take the Jayhawk games for granted.
November 15, 2008 at 9:43 a.m.
( permalink | suggest removal )
23rd Street Brewery
Thai chicken salad or blanken burger
Henry T's Bar & Grill
40¢ Bites & 50¢ Wings All Day Long!
· Our new menu is almost entirely gluten-free!
Jja Jang Myeon (Korean Black Bean Spaghetti)
· Pork, black bean purée, potatos, onions, carrots, with ...
Jayhawker signature pasta, $7.95-$9.95
· All Jayhawker specials are prepared from fresh ingredients ...
Famous Dave's Bar-B-Que
99¢ kids meals with purchase of an adult entrée
· Kids 10 and under can choose from the ...
Bird Dog Bar
Bird Dog signature tacos, $7.95-$9.95
· All Bird Dog specials are prepared from fresh ...
Cosmos Indian Store & Cafe
· Delectable combination of rice and Indian herbs/spices cooked ...
Wayne & Larry's Sports Bar & Grill
Pulled Pork Sandwich
· Premium pulled pork stacked on a Kaiser bun, ...
Five Dollar Burger Baskets!
· Any of our famous burgers - get here ...
· Small 1-topping pizza, $3.75. Medium 1-topping pizza, $5.75. ...
Wheat State Pizza
XLarge 5-Topping OR Specialty Pizza, each just $14.99.
· Every day: get a 10" 1-Topping Pizza and ...