See complete forecast
Last login: Wednesday, December 5, 2012
Homeschoolers are registered as non-accredited private schools and have to follow all the laws that apply. Non-accredited private schools are not supported by taxation so they do not take away from public schools. Homeschoolers are not trying to take anything away from public schools, most just want to give their children a more personalized and individual education while still adhering to the state laws of education.
December 5, 2012 at 3:09 p.m.
( permalink | suggest removal )
Bird Dog Bar
Chef's Choice $8.95-$12.95
· All Bird Dog specials are prepared from fresh ...
Jayhawker Signature Salad $7.95-$9.95
· All Jayhawker specials are prepared from fresh ingredients ...
Six Mile Chop House
Turkey Bacon Avocado Wrap
· House shaved smoked turkey breast, avocado, bacon, baby ...
Henry T's Bar & Grill
2-for-1 Charbroiled Burgers
· 2-for-1 Charbroiled Burgers Kobe, chicken, turkey, pork tenderloin ...
$12.99 All-You-Care-To-Eat Spare Ribs
· LUNCH ONLY - Spare Ribs served with barbeque ...
Avocado Burger or a Crown Cobb Salad
· The Avocado Burger is our homemade burger patty ...