April 23, 2014 |
See complete forecast
Last login: Wednesday, December 5, 2012
Homeschoolers are registered as non-accredited private schools and have to follow all the laws that apply. Non-accredited private schools are not supported by taxation so they do not take away from public schools. Homeschoolers are not trying to take anything away from public schools, most just want to give their children a more personalized and individual education while still adhering to the state laws of education.
December 5, 2012 at 3:09 p.m.
( permalink | suggest removal )
Jja Jang Myeon (Korean Black Bean Spaghetti)
· Pork, black bean purée, potatos, onions, carrots, with ...
Five Dollar Burger Baskets!
· Any of our famous burgers - get here ...
Famous Dave's Bar-B-Que
99¢ kids meals with purchase of an adult entrée
· Kids 10 and under can choose from the ...
Jayhawker signature pasta, $7.95-$9.95
· All Jayhawker specials are prepared from fresh ingredients ...
Cosmos Indian Store & Cafe
· Delectable combination of rice and Indian herbs/spices cooked ...
Bird Dog Bar
Chef’s choice lunch special, $7.95-$9.95
· All Bird Dog specials are prepared from fresh ...
23rd Street Brewery
Thai chicken salad or blanken burger
· Small 1-topping pizza, $3.75. Medium 1-topping pizza, $5.75. ...
Wheat State Pizza
X-Large 5-topping or specialty pizza.
· Every day: get a 10" 1-Topping Pizza and ...
Henry T's Bar & Grill
40¢ Bites & 50¢ Wings All Day Long!
· Our menu is almost entirely gluten-free!
Wayne & Larry's Sports Bar & Grill
Pulled Pork Sandwich
· Premium pulled pork stacked on a Kaiser bun, ...