See complete forecast
Last login: Wednesday, December 5, 2012
Homeschoolers are registered as non-accredited private schools and have to follow all the laws that apply. Non-accredited private schools are not supported by taxation so they do not take away from public schools. Homeschoolers are not trying to take anything away from public schools, most just want to give their children a more personalized and individual education while still adhering to the state laws of education.
December 5, 2012 at 3:09 p.m.
( permalink | suggest removal )
Mi Ranchito Cocina Cantina Mexicana
La Costa Chimichanga
· Succulent grilled shrimp, pico de gallo, Monterey Jack ...
Six Mile Chop House
Turkey Pita Club
· House shaved smoked turkey, wrapped in pita bread ...
Jayhawker Signature Pasta, $7.95-$9.95
· All Jayhawker specials are prepared from fresh ingredients ...
Henry T's Bar & Grill
$0.50 Bites and $0.55 Wings
· $0.50 Bites and $0.55 Wings Enjoy All Day! ...
$5.99 Burger Baskets, $11.99 Ribs and Smoked Chicken
· Burger Baskets $5.99 Choice of one Homemade Side. ...
Bird Dog Bar
Chef's Choice $8.95 - $12.95
· All Bird Dog specials are prepared from fresh ...
Turkey Melt or Rex Mex Salad
· Includes a drink. Turkey melt is on whole ...