See complete forecast
Last login: Friday, February 22, 2013
Well its a shame! The last decent bookstore to go hangout. I love Half Price and don't know what I'll do if they aren't here. I shop there almost every day and find something cool everytime I'm there. The staff is a great bunch of people and always help me find whatever I am looking for. They can even order stuff now from their other stores and I've used that too. I try and tell as many people as I can about them. Didn't know they'd been there for 10 years. Maybe they should advertise and tell people they are there. I don't think most people know about Half Price or even what it is. I still know people who have just found it and will be really sad to learn of its closing. I will be signing the petition for sure. People up in your corporate land.....we need this bookstore. Can't you figure out a way to stay? I won't be driving to Kansas City for your other stores, sorry, just too far.
February 22, 2013 at 5:35 p.m.
( permalink | suggest removal )
Six Mile Chop House
Chicken Salad Pita
· Roasted chicken in a creamy dill dressing with ...
Mi Ranchito Cocina Cantina Mexicana
· Grilled Marinated steak and chicken fajita with onions, ...
Bird Dog Bar
1/2 Price Burgers
· All Bird Dog burgers are NatureSource hormone-free, all-natural ...
Avocado Burger or Cindy Self Salad
· Our Avocado Burger is on a homemade burger ...
Henry T's Bar & Grill
Ancho Chicken and Mushroom Burrito with Mexican Rice
· Most of our menu items can be prepared ...
$7.95 - $9.95 Jayhawk Signature Taco Dish
· All Jayhawker specials are prepared from fresh ingredients ...
· Slab-o-palooza Full Slab St. Louis ala carte $11.99 ...